Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Need Recipes

5 posts in this topic

Hi so I am new to a gulten free diet and was wondering if anyone has some good recipes? i am a picky eater so i really only eat chicken, all red meat, potatoes, broccoli and some other things. I am willing to try anything once!

Ads by Google:

Hi so I am new to a gulten free diet and was wondering if anyone has some good recipes? i am a picky eater so i really only eat chicken, all red meat, potatoes, broccoli and some other things. I am willing to try anything once!

Welcome, Molly!

Have you checked the gluten-free recipes section? You'll find that we eat very well!

Hi, Molly. Sylvia is right. Do a search and you will find lots of lipsmacking great recipes!

BTW, is that a REAL puppy? If so, I want it! :P

I do actually get an email everyday from a gluten free site that sends a recipe everyday. Some are good, some are not so much haha but it's really added to my collection so I atleast have something to fall back on!

You'd be really surprised at the array of gluten-free products you can find at your local supermarket (assuming you live in a fairly large town)! Take a gander, I managed to find gluten free ice cream cones, oreos, pudding mixes, gravy mixes, graham crackers, ACTUALLY tasty breads, brownie mixes...Ohhh boy I'll help ya here =D

My boyfriend just served up some delicious microwavable brownies in a bowl with three scoops of ice cream, didn't even taste gluten free! The other night I made a pot of stroganof, replacing the season packet for a gluten free brown gravy mix (you can find those everywhere) and the pasta for a Quinoa and Corn spiral. Didn't even taste gluten free! Aaand, I'll give you an awesome recipe here, assuming you can find the products you need.

Gluten Free Banana Cream Pie

1 box Dr Oscar Gluten Free Vanilla Pudding Mix

1 C Milk

1 C Almond Milk (or substitute any milk alternative)

1 tsp Cinnamon

17 Glutino Gluten Free Graham Crackers (spare in the box for snacking!)