1/2 onion sliced thin
2 shallots sliced thin
2 cloves garlic minced
8 Oz sliced mushroom rough chopped
2 packs Miracle Noodles, prepared chopped
2 cans Tuna with the water shredded
8tbsp Primal Kitchen Mayo
1 tsp Primal Kitchen Mustard
1Tbsp lemon Juice or apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup (55g) Blanched Almond Flour
1/2 tsp crushed dried rosemary
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 8x8 pan
2.Pan fry onion and shallots over medium heat til tender, then add in the garlic and chopped mushroom cook a few more min til soft and cooked well, Remove from heat.
3. In a bowl mix chopped noodles, mayo, tuna and water, mustard and lemon juice.
4. In another bowl mix almond flour, rosemary, black pepper, and salt. Then mix half of the seasoned almond flour into the noodle mixture and combine well.
5. Add noodle mix to the pan and combine well with the mushrooms and onions, transfer to baking dish and top evenly with the rest of the almond flour mix.
6. Bake 30-40min til lightly browned.
I used Capellini noodles as the thin texture worked best in my mind But Angel Hair Could also work.
This recipe is my own and a combination of aspects from two other tuna recipes and another casserole dish.
http://thrv.me/gf25 For 25% off your first order.