Almond Butter Muffins
1 Cup (240g) David's Paleo Kitchen Almond Butter of Choice (Warmed Slightly See Notes)
3 Large Eggs Whisked (room Temp)
1/4 Cup (50G) Swerve Granular
1 Tsp Baking Powder.
1. Preheat Oven to 350G
2. Mix together the eggs and almond butter til well combined in a large bowl
3. In a small bowl whisk together the Swerve and Baking powder
4. Add the Swerve Mixture into the almond butter mixer til well combined
5. Pour into oiled muffin tins a bit over 3/4 full (makes 6-7)
6. Bake 16-18 mins, let set and cool a few mins then remove to wire rack.
*Note, I warm it by leaving it in sunny window, alternatively you can do 40 sec at 50% power in a microwave.
http://thrv.me/gf25 For 25% off your first order.