300g (2.5 Cup) Almond Flour
1tbsp baking powder
2tsp pumpkin pie spice
4tbsp Butter Flavored coconut oil
1cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup chocolate chips
125g (1/2 cup) Pumpkin puree
150g (3/4 cup) Brown Swerve
30ml (1/8th cup) almond milk
1 Egg Room Temp
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, then cut the butter flavored coconut oil in and it should make it all a bit crumbly once mixed
3. Next mix in the Pecans and chocolate chips til well distributed
4. In another bowl mix the Pumpkin Puree, Brown Swerve, Almond Milk, Egg, and Extract and cream together (mixer works best)
5. Fold the wet mix into the dry until well combined with no try clumps, dump this out onto your parchment paper and divide into 2 balls and flatten into 2 circles about a inch thick and 8ish around. Using a dough knife cut each into 4 pieces (8 in all) and using the blade to pull them part to give at least a 1/2" between them.
6. Bake 20-25mins til lightly browned, and you can even glaze this if you wish.
Ingredients bought through the Thrive link get you a extra 25% off, great for gluten free shopping.
Thrive Market http://thrv.me/gf25
Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):