3lbs Chicken Breast (about 4 breast), Cut up into 1" cubes
2-3tbsp Avocado Oil
3-4 Stalks Celery
3-4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
1 Medium Onion, Chopped up fine
2 tsp Ground Sage
7 Cups Chicken Broth
12oz (3 Cups) Riced Cauliflower (I defrosted some premade frozen)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat up oil in a large soup pot on medium Heat
2. Add Celery, Garlic, Onions, and bit of salt Saute til onions are clearish and start to caramelize 8-10min
3. De glaze the pan at first with 1 cup of broth and use your spoon or a spatula to scrape the bottom dissolving all that goodness into the broth.
4. Add in the rest of the stock, sage, and chicken, bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for 15mins
5. Add in the riced cauliflower and bring back to a boil, reduce to simmer again for about 5 mins till the cauliflower is cooked. Then salt and pepper to taste and serve.
I served to my guest with Califlour foods Crackers made from their Plant Based Italian Crust, The Jalapeno crust works too making some nice spicy crackers.