lanacroft1

Walmart Great Value Brand Homestyle Meatballs Are Not Wheat/gluten Free

Rate this topic

We purchased GV home style meatballs from Walmart as they did not list wheat or gluten in the ingredients. I ate 6 last night and got very I'll. I looked them up on line and they clearly state as the third ingredient wheat flour. I emailed Walmart customer service and let them know. I'm in serious pain....but have to get the word out...thinking of going to doctor but not sure what they can do. Help can this site make an alert or did I miss the memo on this product?

Thanks in massive pain

indeed, it does list wheat as an ingredient online - do you still have the bag/package that doesn't say it?  maybe they changed ingredients or make the meatballs on the same line as wheat-y ones?  sorry you are sick!  :(

I just found out that I must follow a gluten free diet. I bought a bag of Walmart meatballs. I read the ingredients also like you did, gluten was not listed so I eat some. I was sick, I sent most of my time in the bathroom with my head over the toilet. It was scary. I hope you’re feeling better.