Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Rate this topic

Hi guys, so I don't know about anyone else, but I have a lot of problems with the brand Kinnikinnick. I've never heard of other people having a problem with it, but for whatever reason, I can't eat it-which sucks because they're the only brand i know that makes graham crackers)

So, I've tried Kinnikinnick on five seperate occasions, all different products. I've had their bread, their cinnamon sugar donuts, animal crackers, graham crackers and their vanilla cake. Each time I tried the product (whether to see if i might still have the same reaction or I wasn't paying enough attention to the box to tell it was the same brand) I would get a foggy mind, upset stomach, bone cramping, my heart would race, i felt terrible and my panic attacks sparked like mad, causing me to go into a frantic state of feeling sick and completely emotional and upset. It is literally one of the worst feelings ever. I don't have any other intolerances other than lactose and it has never given me a reaction like what I just described. So, i was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences with the brand or if there's something else I should be looking out for. 

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Kinnikinnick uses pea starch in the flour blend and other products.  The company has said in the past that it is completely gluten free and doesn't even allow employees to bring gluten foods into the workplace.

Keep a food journal to help track down any other food intolerances you might have.

Michigan

Join eNewsletter