Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter
kkgirl

Gluten intolerant but have another problem with dairy

Rate this topic

i have no clue whats going on.I have been gluten free for 6 years now . but  i have been having the same symptoms i get when i have gluten the  diarrhea, vomiting, stomach ache, gas, nasal congestion, .  my doctor told me to do a food diary for a week so i did. according to my food diary dairy was the issue so she told me to cut out dairy 30 days and then  i can add it back but if i do make sure i take a lactaid  well the lactaid did not work and lactose free milk did not work. i cant even eat the ruffle chedder chips without getting sick.  iv been to the gi doctor and the lactose test was negative and milk allergy is negative.  So if  thats the case why cant my body handle dairy. by cutting out the dairy it has helped alot.  in the morning i go back to the Gi doctor but i think its just going to be a waist of time and money. is there a milk protein intolerance test? i guess i can say im just frustrated and confused. at this point i want to know the why but i know there is a problem and im tired of the nothing is causing it so im not sure why your reacting 

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yes, it doesn't seem fair. I even tried goat cheese but found to just stay away. It appears to be common depending how reactive your body is to it, and it seems enough that its a problem. I even tried lactose free, but I think it is the casein. I'd suggest looking at food "diet by blood type" that may help.

I can see I'm going to be on this more then my daughters on myspace

Try searching for casein sensitive enteropathy.

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul