Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter
HulaGirlInTexas

Are Nature Valley's new Gluten Free Protein Bars Really Gluten Free?

Rate this topic

When initially trying to figure out my GI issues a friend was doing the same and determine gluten was her issue. She recommended Nature Valley Granola bars. I learned the hard way they were not compatible with my GI issues.  Fast forward a decade and I finally have a "sort of" diagnosis of Celiac (depends on the doc asked) and Nature Valley has this great new gluten-free Protein bar. Love the texture and taste. I still have GI issues I am working through. What has been the experience for others regarding this protein bar?  I would love to hear all thoughts nd experiences!  Thanks! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

39 minutes ago, HulaGirlInTexas said:

When initially trying to figure out my GI issues a friend was doing the same and determine gluten was her issue. She recommended Nature Valley Granola bars. I learned the hard way they were not compatible with my GI issues.  Fast forward a decade and I finally have a "sort of" diagnosis of Celiac (depends on the doc asked) and Nature Valley has this great new gluten-free Protein bar. Love the texture and taste. I still have GI issues I am working through. What has been the experience for others regarding this protein bar?  I would love to hear all thoughts nd experiences!  Thanks! :D

The ones labelled gluten-free have been fine for me.  They have a few different ones. 

I bought some of the ones labeled Gluten Free and have had NO problems at all.  I only have a few left and since I have not found them in Canada I figure I will save these ones for treats!  I have Celiac and am very sensitive.  Hope this helps you.