Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter
dania

Biotin supplement

Rate this topic

I really want to try supplementing with biotin for hair loss. Does anyone have recommendations of gluten-free biotin supplements (that are available in Canada)? Please help! Thank you!

I did come across Naka Pro Biotin, but it only says "no added gluten" and there's no contact number.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I use NeoCell Beauty Infusions it is a blend of 3,000 MCG of Biotin and 6000 of collagen along with some other stuff for your skin and hair health. Comes in 3 flavors in a powdered form you mix in drinks. Company also has chews you can get, both are gluten free.

Diagnosed Issues
Celiac (Gluten Ataxia, and Villi Damage dia. 2014, Villi mostly healed on gluten-free diet 2017 confirmed by scope)
Ulcerative Colitis (Dia, 2017), ADHD, Bipolar, Asperger Syndrome (form of autism)
Allergies Corn, Whey
Sensitivities/Intolerances
Peanuts (resolved 2019), Cellulose Gel, Lactose, Soy, Yeast
Olives (Seems to have resolved or gone mostly away as of Jan, 2017), Sesame (Gone away as of June 2017, still slight Nausea)
Enzyme issues with digesting some foods I have to take Pancreatic Enzymes Since mine does not work right, additional food prep steps also
Low Tolerance for sugars and carbs (Glucose spikes and UC Flares)
Occupation Gluten Free Bakery, Paleo Based Chef/Food Catering