Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
2 2
Scott Adams

News: Celiac.com: The truth on gluten: Celiac vs. gluten intolerance

Rate this topic

Gluten intolerance and Celiac's Disease appear to be on the rise. ... I've seen it happen with my father when he has eaten “gluten-free” listings on ...

View the full article

I would argue that NCGS is a worse prognosis. Many who are afflicted suffer from neurological and psychiatric symptoms ranging from psychosis to epilepsy to MS like symptoms. It should not be diminished as it has been in this article.

I find it so amusing how much this article down plays the gluten enzyme BS meds that have been featured here for years. I really love the finishing part of this article...so saving this part of it. On a side note everyone is different some NCGS people have worse reactions involving gluten ataxia. I mean gut damage takes 2-5 years to heal gluten-free.....nerve and brain damage takes decades to never.  You should never down play another persons medical condition, you do not know how bad their version is, how it effects their body, and if you do not have it and live life in the way they do you can not comprehend how hard it might make their daily lives and how it effects them.