Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chgomom

Beef ~ Can't Eat It Anymore

Well on my adventure of low vitamin D, I decided to eat a steak. :blink:

WHOA

My gut can't take it anymore.

The D, burping, and with the D, not to be too graphic but some of it looks the same as it went in.

Anybody have this issue with beef????? It has been probably since summer last year that I had had beef.

Quod me nutrit, me destruit

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Well, from what I've read you can't just put a whole new kind of food into your gut like that. Apparently, the digestive system doesn't keep producing enzymes which it doesn't use. So when adding a food you haven't had in awhile, I might suggest eating only a tiny bit at first. This will allow the gut to produce the necessary enzymes without overloading it. Then in a few days have some more, increasing the amount slightly. Do this over a period of maybe two or three weeks, gradually working up to a normal portion. Obviously discontinue eating it if you still react to it though.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.

I think I just need to get them to get the D situation taken care of pronto....but Yeah...

even thoguh the portion was no bigger than the palm of my hand it was still probably too much for my gut to take....

I am just curious if any other people have this issue....

Quod me nutrit, me destruit