Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holdthegluten

Gluten Immunity Boost Jamba Juice

I just found out that for the last 6 months i have been poisoning myself probably 4 days a week by ordering the immunity boost in my jamba juice smoothie. I have been trying so hard to be gluten free the past 6 months and now i find this out. I cant believe i didnt think about the boost having gluten. I check all other vitamins and ingredients. WEIRD. I guess that could explain why i dont feel much better than i did 6 months ago when i was diagnosed. Thanks for listening and dont get the boosts from there.

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just found out that for the last 6 months i have been poisoning myself probably 4 days a week by ordering the immunity boost in my jamba juice smoothie. I have been trying so hard to be gluten free the past 6 months and now i find this out. I cant believe i didnt think about the boost having gluten. I check all other vitamins and ingredients. WEIRD. I guess that could explain why i dont feel much better than i did 6 months ago when i was diagnosed. Thanks for listening and dont get the boosts from there.

Taken from the Jamba Juice website:

Does Jamba Juice offer gluten-free products?

Yep! All smoothies EXCEPT Coldbuster

Positive for dermatitis herpetiformis via skin biopsy and blood tests 6/21/07

Gluten free since 6/25/07