Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara123

Dr Returned Call !

Hey everyone just wanted to get you guys up to date. My dr finally returned my call last night at 10.30 pm. :blink:

Said i still tested positive for celiac disease but my IGA is still really low. Now back in for more blood tests and another endo <_< really don't like the idea of yet another endo but what do you do?

Feeling somewhat better today, YES I AM OUT OF BED !!!

Think I will take myself to the store and get something good to eat :P

Barb

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hey everyone just wanted to get you guys up to date. My dr finally returned my call last night at 10.30 pm. :blink:

Said i still tested positive for celiac disease but my IGA is still really low. Now back in for more blood tests and another endo <_< really don't like the idea of yet another endo but what do you do?

Feeling somewhat better today, YES I AM OUT OF BED !!!

Think I will take myself to the store and get something good to eat :P

Barb

I hope that something is gluten free or are you in the doctor prescribed 'let's poison you until we are absolutly sure that gluten is killing you because our tests don't show as positive as we want them to" stage that so many doctors needlessly do to us when our bodies are already screaming at us to get rid of the poison.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

I hope that something is gluten free or are you in the doctor prescribed 'let's poison you until we are absolutly sure that gluten is killing you because our tests don't show as positive as we want them to" stage that so many doctors needlessly do to us when our bodies are already screaming at us to get rid of the poison.

No i am still on the gluten-free diet. Still feeling well today (thats 3 days in a row) :D

I dont know if he will find anything on the endo after 3 months on diet but he said to stay on diet :blink:

Right now just happy :D to be able to get out of bed!!!

No i am still on the gluten-free diet. Still feeling well today (thats 3 days in a row) :D

I dont know if he will find anything on the endo after 3 months on diet but he said to stay on diet :blink:

I'm glad you are feeling better and that gluten-free is working for you. YAY!

Great, isn't it wonderful when we finally start to feel better. If you were diagnosed by endoscopy the endo could be useful in seeing how much you have healed. If it comes back negative you know that you are on the right track, not that your dietary response has not shown that already. He may just want to check on your healing. I am relieved to hear he wasn't talking about a gluten challenge, that was my fear for you.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)