Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MHR54

gluten-free Mineral Makeup

Hi Everybody--

I emailed, yesterday, Everyday Minerals, from whom I buy mineral makeup (powder, loose and pressed) to ask them if my pressed and loose powder is gluten-free. I was just diagnosed with celiac disease 1/31/08, and am now entering the non-food phaze of searching for gluten-free beauty products, because I seem to struggle more every day with the effects of this disease as my body gets more used to being gluten-free.

"Eryn" immediately wrote back, and told me all their products are gluten-free, and she also told me her prayers are with me (she has a Celiac friend). If you're interested in this makeup, which has worked well for my hyper-sensitive skin, you can google them and find their site easily. Their products are cheaper than many other mineral products, and their shipping is very prompt. I promise I don't work for them!!--I'm just a 54 yr old housewife in Colorado! Just want to pass along this info.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

If you look under gluten free products on this site, you will find a very long thread about this makeup that many of use and talk about all the time

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter