Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roxie

Universal Studios

My family is taking a trip to Universal Studios today. I am a bit worried about finding places to eat. We are staying at one of the hotels right in the park. I am hoping that the restaurants will work with me. Anyone have any suggestions?? One nice thing was that the hotel offered to supply me with a refrigerator for free so I can keep my own food in the room.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My family is taking a trip to Universal Studios today. I am a bit worried about finding places to eat. We are staying at one of the hotels right in the park. I am hoping that the restaurants will work with me. Anyone have any suggestions?? One nice thing was that the hotel offered to supply me with a refrigerator for free so I can keep my own food in the room.

I hope you had better luck than I did at Universal Studios Hollywood in California. They were completely rude and unhelpful. I went the entire day with only eating a snack bar and then left the bar and spent my money somewhere I knew would be willing and able to accommodate me.

Sacramento, CA

Rheumatoid Arthritis since 1986

Gluten Free since 2005