Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just an FYI for all the juice fans out there... I contacted Bolthouse about their line of juice products and they said that ALL of their juices are gluten-free. They have some people with gluten sensitivity working for them, so they were conscious about celiac disease when formulating their products. I personally recommend Perfectly Protein. Its flavored like Chai tea..which, if you ask me, tastes exactly like those windmill cookies you used to eat when you were a kid! In fact...I might run out and get one right now!

Cheers!

Amy

p.s. - Perfectly Protein helped me alot when I was trying to gain weight just after my diagnosis. I know some of you are looking for a way to get back to a healthy weight after your system begins to heal. Hope this helps!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi everyone:

I am not one to tell someone what products to buy that are gluten-free, but I ordered off this site, beef stroganoff with rice, pizza crust, pretzels, tortilla wraps and bagels. The food was so good! I can't even explain what it was like to eat something that tasted almost normal. The only item I didn't care for was the bagels but I have never tasted any bread products that tasted very good.

It was the gluten free mall on this site. I was so impressed I wanted to share it.

Sally