mommyto2kids

Glutentoxhome.com, Please Check It Out, Found It Under One Of Dr. Alessio Fasano's Articles

Rate this topic

glutentoxhome.com

Has anyone seen this? I was researching Dr. Alessio Fasano's articles and found this under an article that was commenting on his article. It looks pretty interesting. Has anyone tried it? I am super curious. Let's learn about this. I'll be interested to see what others think. :)

Just to be clear (and perhaps save ourselves some legal trouble), Are you saying that Dr. Fasano is indorsing this product? Or did you just happen to run across it in an ad or article while researching Dr. Fasano?

I think the second is what you are saying. Just clarify for my suspicious mind. Thanks. :)

Yes the second, we don't need any legal trouble. Someone commenting on his article was endorsing it.

Yes the second, we don't need any legal trouble. Someone commenting on his article was endorsing it.

Thanks!

I have never tried them so I can't say. I wonder how you know if they really work or not?

Like, home pregnancy tests have been tested and compared to blood tests & seem to be very accurate. Have these various gluten home tests been tested? May have to look around a bit.