chrissygirlca

Finally Found A Safe Food? :o How Long Now?

Rate this topic

So after a year of being diagnosed and still sick constantly i think i finally found a safe food. I make a soup of natural broth from chicken then i put chicken carrots and potatoes i eat this all day. How long after eating thing should it take my stomach to heal from fructose malabsorbtion? will that take as long as dairy? I know dairy takes a year to two or more in my case probably more. I know im missing vitamin c from fruits and when i get sick it takes soo long to go away. I also know my stomachs really damaged whenever i eat wheat i can feel the cuts on my stomach it sounds weird but i can feel where they are some of them anyways i know from my results last year they were all over. Supplements scare me because of all the ingredients in them i do not want to chance taking them and become sick again im finally starting to feel better again.

Chrissie I did respond and then lost it all....so here goes again.

It took me a few weeks of eating like this to feel a bit better. Another poster here then suggested adding in some digestive enzymes to help with gas and problems with fatty foods. I did so and it has really helped. After about a week on the enzymes I am now starting to slowly try other ingredients.

Today, as I am pushed for time at work and couldn't go home to cook, I ate for the first time some gluten-free bread, pb and a banana at my desk. It was great, and apart from a bit of gas as I forgot to bring the enzymes this morning, no problems so far.

I hope you continue to improve,and your soup sounds great. I need to make some more as it is fantastic for a filling and safe meal.

I've been regretting the gluten-free bread and pb. Had stomach ache later on, and felt a bit tired and wobbly/headachy, This morning my face is burning and I still have stomache ache. This seems like a cc reaction I think. I guess the pb (a new jar!) is probably the culprit, or maybe the soya flour in the bread, which I have otherwise avoided. I hope it doesn't get any worse as I am really busy at work. Back to basics for a while again.