giggleburger

Vitamins At Trader Joes

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if there's a place that lists which vitamins carried at Trader Joe's might have gluten or soy containing casings or ingredients? Or does anyone happen to know which are okay?

I want to include some vitamins during my elimination diet but most of them seem to at least have some sort of soy in the ingredients list.

Any direction or help in the case of vitamins in general is appreciated. Vitamins that don't contain corn, soy, or gluten at any store is welcome, I'm just most interested in Trader Joe's since (at this moment) it is the store I most commonly shop at.

I cannot recommend ANY of Trader Joe's supplements. There are a number of good gluten-free supplements that can be purchased at health food stores, such as NOW, Bluebonnet, and Nature's Way. They specifically list that they contain no gluten. Some people on this forum have been glutened by Trader Joe's supplements.

I cannot recommend ANY of Trader Joe's supplements. There are a number of good gluten-free supplements that can be purchased at health food stores, such as NOW, Bluebonnet, and Nature's Way. They specifically list that they contain no gluten. Some people on this forum have been glutened by Trader Joe's supplements.

Wow, that's a letdown, I love Trader Joe's.

Thank you so much though! I'll have to look into those brands and other non-Trader Joe's brands.