RachL

Where Is The Pain?

Rate this topic

Hello all,

It's me again and I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with me. I see many people talking about pain in the stomach and abdominal regions, but I'm curious as to where specifically and what exactly does or did it feel like.

I've been getting off and on pains near the right side of my belly button and then sometimes on my lower left side, where I'm assuming the digestive tract is. Sometimes at night when I put my hands on my stomach area I can literally feel different areas bloating up.

Thanks for the responses!

I am not diagnosed yet but the only pain I usually feel is gas pain or from my gallbladder which is upper right abdominal.

I am not diagnosed yet but the only pain I usually feel is gas pain or from my gallbladder which is upper right abdominal.

I'm just so confused with this pain that I'm feeling. Now it's like a know that goes from the right side of my belly button to about three more inches on the right. And still after trying to watch what I ate today, I'm still feeling terribly bloated. :(

Maybe the picture on the right top of this link will help. It shows the locations of various innards.

Kimball's Biology pages

I used to have pain in my abdomen to the left of my belly button and a little lower. Also had more general pain throughout the abdomen. It could take a while for your pain to go away. It may go away faster if you stay with a simple whole foods diet for 6 months or so. Avoiding sugars, starches, dairy, soy, alcohol, and processed foods may help. And taking pro-biotics and digestive enzymes can help also.

Maybe the picture on the right top of this link will help. It shows the locations of various innards.

Kimball's Biology pages

I used to have pain in my abdomen to the left of my belly button and a little lower. Also had more general pain throughout the abdomen. It could take a while for your pain to go away. It may go away faster if you stay with a simple whole foods diet for 6 months or so. Avoiding sugars, starches, dairy, soy, alcohol, and processed foods may help. And taking pro-biotics and digestive enzymes can help also.

Thank a lot! I actually went to the grocery store and was happy to find gluten free products such as soy sauce and dressings that I didn't know companies make! Today I feel slightly better but I'm still a little weary.