- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
How Common is Celiac Disease
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
On Thursday, 16 November 1995 14:46:57 -0500, The SPRUENIK AFD had:
Dr. Alexander: In reviewing the syllabus for the Baltimore conference, there are some points that I wonder about. The syllabus suggests the frequency of celiac disease (CD) may be 1 in 250 people. Perhaps it is in Ireland and certain other locations where there is a homogenous population this may be true. But could it really be 1 in 250 people in Italy, which is
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).