Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 40 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Following biopsy Guidlines from “Adherence to Biopsy Guidelines Increases Celiac Disease Diagnosis” by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Screening Those at High Risk For Celiac from “Advantages to Early Intervention for Asymptomatic Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac and Spring Babies from “Season of Birth May Influence Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Bone Density from “Is a Gluten-Free Diet Still Enough for People With Celiac Disease?” by Max Librach; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Quinoa Celery Salad from “Quinoa and Celery Salad (Gluten-Free)” by Jefferson Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1