Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 40 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Following Biopsy Guidlines from “Adherence to Biopsy Guidelines Increases Celiac Disease Diagnosis” by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Screening Those at High Risk For Celiac from “Advantages to Early Intervention for Asymptomatic Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac and Spring Babies from “Season of Birth May Influence Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Bone Density from “Is a Gluten-Free Diet Still Enough for People With Celiac Disease?” by Max Librach; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Quinoa Celery Salad from “Quinoa and Celery Salad (Gluten-Free)” by Jefferson Adams
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1