- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Health Warrior Acai Berry Chia Bar (Gluten-Free)
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
I tried an Acai Berry Chia Bar today that is made by Health Warrior, and was pleasantly surprised. This chia bar is 100% natural and has a nice chewy texture that is also crunchy at the same time, which makes for an interesting combination.
The bar is packed with chia seeds to the point where it contains 1,000mg of Omega-3's, four grams of fiber, and three grams of protein...and yet contains only 100 calories and 15g of carbs!
For those of you who like to have a quick, healthy snack on hand, this bar is an excellent choice.
For more info visit their site.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).