- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Kameda Crisps Gluten Free Black Pepper With Roasted Peanuts Savory Rice Snack
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you are looking for a great alternative to traditional snacks like chips and cookies, you should try these Gluten-Free Black Pepper With Roasted Peanuts Savory Rice Snacks by Kameda Crisps.
They are light and crispy and have a bold delicious flavor like no other snack I have ever tried. The great taste can be attributed to the fact that these snacks are baked (not fried) and they do not contain any trans fats.
A 5 oz. package will satisfy your urge for zest and crunch at the same time.
For more information visit their site: www.kamedausa.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).