- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Herb Gravy (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipes comes to us from Amber Lee.
2 cups water
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon (or 3 cubes)
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon salt
dash of sage
dash of thyme
dash of pepper
Heat ingredients in a saucepan. Whisk together 2T cornstarch + ¼ C cold water in a small bowl Add to cornstarch/water to saucepan. Boil 1 minute to thicken. Makes 2 cups.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).