- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Donut Recipes (Doughnut)
- GF Favorite Donuts (No Donut Maker Needed - Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
GF Favorite Donuts (No Donut Maker Needed - Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Originally by Betty Crocker and made gluten-free by Barbara Emch.
oil (3) to 375 degrees in a deep pan.
Mix with wire whisk:
2/3 cup Bette Hagmans gluten-free mix (Use sweet rice flour)
1/6 cup soy flour
2 teaspoons xanthan gum
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoons nutmeg
½ cup sugar
dry ingredients to the following in a large bowl and beat with
½ cup milk (use slightly less)
Mix ingredients well then form into a ball and turn onto tapioca floured surface. Sprinkle more tapioca starch onto dough. Roll until ½ thick. Cut with donut cutter. With wide spatula slide donuts into hot oil. Fry 2-3 min on each side and remove with slotted spoon onto a large cookie sheet lined with paper towels. After frying donuts, fry donut holes and leftover dough. After they are cooled sprinkle with confectioners sugar or cinnamon sugar. Can be frozen and heated in microwave.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).