- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
1 ¼ cups rice
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¼ cup buttermilk or sour cream (I use liquid--not made from powder--buttermilk)
¼ cup vegetable oil
Add the vegetable oil to buttermilk. In large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. Add the buttermilk/oil mixture and eggs. Mix and cook on hot griddle.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).