- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Brazilian & South American Recipes
- Brazilian Carrot Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Brazilian Carrot Cake (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Paula Santos.
3 medium sized cooked sliced carrots
2 cups sugar
¾ cup oil
2 cups rice flour
½ cup cornstarch or potato starch
1 tablespoon baking powder
Blend carrots, eggs, sugar and oil for a few minutes, then pour mixture in a bowl, add flours, baking powder and beat. Bake at 350&DEG;F in a rectangular baking pan. Cover with chocolate sauce while its hot. Cut in squares.
4 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoon margarine
8 tablespoon sugar
4 tablespoon cocoa
Cook all ingredients at low heat until thick stirring constantly.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).