- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Margit's Pancakes and Waffle Mix (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Carol Lydick.
1 ½ cups gluten-free flour mix (I use Hagman mix: 6-2-1 e.g. 6 parts rice/brown
parts potato; 1 part tapioca)
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon Xanthan or guar gum (I used guar)
¾ teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 1/3 milk or substitute (I used Westbrae rice milk)
First mix dry ingredients in mixer. Then mix in milk, eggs and shortening.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).