Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Liberty Bakery: Ships To 48 States!

4 posts in this topic

I am brand new here, but I wanted to join to share my exciting discovery with other people who could benefit from it.

These people are making my wedding cake. It was amazing to find a gluten-free bakery here in Florida. It is even more amazing that they will ship all over the country (except Alaska and Hawaii).

I went to a tasting, and everything was wonderful. Their bread was bigger and better than Kinnikinnick, not to mention slightly cheaper, and the staff was especially kind and helpful.

www.libertybakeryonline.com

Ads by Google:

Thanks!! A lot of sugar, but for a special occasion they would be great. :)

I had 1/2 of a white cupcake with white icing and 1/2 a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing on Saturday at Paradise Health Food store in Melbourne and they were yummy. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat. You couldn't tell that they had been frozen.

Any chance of increasing the market to include Publix or Super Walmart ?

I'm Paleo so I can't have them often, but I'm sure my family would like these.

I know that they just started to sell their products at the Whole Foods Market in Winter Park. I believe they're going to be selling them at other grocers soon as well. Health Food USA in Oviedo also sells their products.

I had my bridal shower cake from here. We had about 30 people at the shower and they all loved it. Most didn't even realize it was gluten free. They just kept asking where we had gotten it from.

We normally keep a package of the frosted cookies in the freezer. A batch of 6 lasts for months in our house and the last one tastes just as good as the first one.

The woman who owns it is also very very pleasant and she'll work with you if you have special requests.

I would recommend Liberty Bakery to all, even those who can eat gluten!