Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Family adjusts habits after celiac diagnosis - Napa Valley Register

5 posts in this topic

Family adjusts habits after celiac diagnosis

Napa Valley Register

For celiac sufferers, the damage gluten causes to the small intestine makes it hard for the body to absorb nutrients. The resulting malnutrition can lead to a wide variety of symptoms and conditions — including gastrointestinal issues, osteoporosis ...

View the full article

Ads by Google:

:ph34r:

When Gianna was almost two years old, she began experiencing bad stomach aches and other gastrointestinal problems. Doctors were baffled

allergy to me screams hives, throat closings, generally bad things along those lines. Where as an intolerence is more of a tummy troubles, aches, and headaches type of thing :ph34r: I must be the only one to think that way.

Allergy is EpiPen time. Allergy is making my hubs drive himself to the ER when his throat started closing, because I had never had a driver's license at that point, and having them jab his arm as he was walking in :blink:

They are definitely not talking about allergy here, but it does make it sound more dramatic, if... totally WRONG :ph34r:

This mother is an idiot.

And while she's giving her kid a handful of Goldfish crackers, why not let her puff on a cigarette too? A little couldn't hurt her, right?