Celiac.com 12/19/2019 - Winter means baking and baking means delicious desserts. Over the years, cheesecake recipes have been among our most popular. Here are our ten best ever gluten-free cheesecake recipes.
Some of these recipes for gluten-free cheesecakes are bake, and some are no-bake. They are all delicious and gluten-free. We've also listed recipes for a delicious almond meal crusts, as well as a recipe and other ideas for a gluten-free graham cracker substitute.
Our Ten Best Ever Gluten-Free Cheesecake Recipes
- Best Ever Gluten-free No-Bake Cheesecake
- Cheesecake with Gluten-free Almond Crust
- Gluten-free Eggnog Cheesecake
- Mica and Mona's Lemon Zest Gluten-Free Cheesecake Recipe
- Gluten-Free No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Video)
- Gluten-Free Lime Cheesecake
- No Crust New York-Style Cheesecake
- Susie's Cheesecake
- Pineapple Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Almond Meal Crust
If you're looking for a great gluten-free crust to serve with your cheesecakes, try this almond meal crust does the trick nicely.
Almond Meal Crust:
- ¾ cup finely crushed almonds
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
Almond Meal Crust Directions:
Place all nut crust ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Lightly coat the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan with oil. Pour the nut crust mixture into the pan.
Use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass to press the crumbs down into the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of the pan.
Place crust in oven and bake about 5 minutes, or until the crust is slightly browned. Remove and cool.