Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Roasted Shrimp Scampi with Cherry Peppers (Gluten-Free)
Roasted Shrimp Scampi with Cherry Peppers (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 02/18/2016 - Want a tasty, nutritious gluten-free dish that's easy to make, quick to cook and sure to please? This delicious shrimp scampi is ready in a flash, and will put smiles on the faces of your hungry eaters.
- 8 ounces gluten-free linguine or other pasta
- 1½ pounds shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup small sweet red cherry peppers
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, as desired
- kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
Heat oven to 425F.
Cook the gluten-free pasta al dente.
Meanwhile, in a large baking dish, toss the shrimp, oil, garlic, parsley, cherry peppers, wine, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Roast about 12-15 minutes, until the shrimp are opaque throughout.
Serve over gluten-free pasta, or over rice.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Gluten-free Pasta with Shrimp Scampi
If you're looking to make a delicious, romantic pass dish that your loved one won't soon forget, look no further.... [READ MORE]
Classic Seafood Cioppino (Gluten-Free)
Cioppino is a classic seafood stew developed by Italian fishermen in San Francisco's North Beach area during the late 19th century.... [READ MORE]
Focaccia Bread (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Dawn Baumgartner.... [READ MORE]
This recipe comes to us from Mireille Cote in Canada.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity