So Missing the old crab Rangoon, and needing to make a version without a wrapper....I modified my Garlic Cheesy Bread.
1/2 cup almond flour (60g)
1/4 cup + 1 heaping tbsp coconut flour (36g)
1 tbsp Psyllium Husk
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp Onion powder
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 8oz Tub Cream cheese heated til soft (I used Vegan Miyoko Creamery Cream Cheese Un-Lox Your Dreams You can find this in Trader Joe's Nation wide)
5oz Crab Meat (I used 5 oz out of a 6oz can of Millers Select White Crab Meat)
6 tbsp virgin coconut oil , melted
2 Eggs Room Temp
1. Preheat Oven to 350F
2. Mix your Flours, baking powder, onion, garlic, Salt, Psyllium and whisk well to combine
3. Mix your oil and eggs, then use a mixer or a hand blender to combine with the cream cheese, then fold in your crab meat
4. Add in your flour mix and fold til well combined with no clumps.
5. Let set a few mins then using a Tbsp scoop out heaping scoops and either use a mini muffin tin or place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20-25 mins til browned on top