Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):
This is my take on a pudding Souffle dairy and sugar-free.
1/4 cup (28g) Cocoa Powder (type used changes up the flavor, Black for oreo, Dark for cake used here, and plain is bit more like pudding)
1 Package Knox Gelatin
1 Can Full Fat Coconut milk (unshaken room temp)
1/3 Cup (66.6g) Swerve Confectioners Sugar
2 Large Eggs (room temp and separated)
(Optional) if you like it sweet add in 1/8th-1/4 tsp uncut stevia or monkfruit extract with swerve.
I might also suggest shaved unsweetened chocolate like lakanto bars or shredded coconut for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350f and grease 3x 2 cup ramekin
2. In a stand mixer or bowl and wire whisk. Whisk the egg whites til floppy, not stiff. Remove to medium bowl.
3. Open the coconut milk and put 4 tbsp of the heavy cream in a small dish and melt a few sec in the microwave. Place opened can in the oven or someplace warm for 5 mins to melt the rest.
4. Now mix the melted cream with swerve til pale and fluffy. Now beat in the egg yolks, then stir in the gelatin and cocoa. Start whisking in the rest of the coconut milk a little at a time.
5. Gently fold in the floppy egg whites a few spoons at a time into the runny mixture and whisk gently to combine.
6. Pour the mixture evenly distributed among the ramekins and bake 35-45 mins. You should see domes form.
7. Remove and let cool a bit serving with coconut or chocolate shreds for garnish. This is best served warm and can be reheated a do enjoy later.
NOTE ingredients bought through the Thrive link get you an extra 25% off, great for gluten free shopping.
Thrive Market http://thrv.me/gf25