Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ValerieBlackForest

Au-Pair Gluten Free

Hi, we are a family of 4, living in the Black Forest in the South of Germany, looking for an au-pair from September 2016 for a year. For a small allowance, we would like you to look after our girls 3 to 4 afternons per week. Morning, evenings and Week-end are free, but you are of course welcome to join our activities if you would like to, it is however not expected, and to respect your free time would be important to us too. 

The girls are 5 and 8, my husband is an engineer and I am a Kiddy book author & illustrator. We live in the countryside, at 800m altitude with 3 chickens, 20 fisches, rabbits, cats and guinea pigs. The region here is beautiful for anyone in love of Nature or sporty, in particular mountain biking, hiking, climbing, etc... there is even a skiing lift in our village!! Town of Freiburg is not out of reach.

My 5 year old and myself have coeliac disease, reason why I am sending my request here.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you think you could be interested: valerie@vaog.de

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This makes me wish I were younger and could do this! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity...hope you find someone perfect!

P.S. I was an au pair in France for a summer when I was in high school. :)