Celiac Disease FAQ | This site uses cookies GDPR notice. Read more... ×
2 2
Fbmb

Squirmingitch?

Rate this topic

I noticed that squirmingitch hasn't been on lately. I tried to send her a message and it wouldn't allow me to. Anyone know if she's ok? She helped me so much after I was diagnosed and I miss her! 

Faryn 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Fbmb said:

I noticed that squirmingitch hasn't been on lately. I tried to send her a message and it wouldn't allow me to. Anyone know if she's ok? She helped me so much after I was diagnosed and I miss her! 

Faryn 

Looks like she posted on Friday.  I wouldn't file a missing person's report yet.?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kareng said:

Looks like she posted on Friday.  I wouldn't file a missing person's report yet.?

Oh she did?! What a relief! :) 

You can look at someone's profile and see the last post they made.  Its supposed to tell you when they were last logged in, but when I looked, that didn't seem to be working right.

• Upvote 1

@Fbmb

Faryn, how sweet of you to worry about me. Thank you. It's always touching to know people are concerned about other people. Thank you for caring.:wub:

I am good! For the last 6 or 8 months though, it seems like my life is out of control. I have no time and I don't know why. Every day I seem to be running & huffing & puffing just to get a few spare minutes. I know part of it is the Fasano diet I have been on which means I'm cooking more than ever before but that certainly isn't the whole reason. My husband & I are trying to readjust the things we used to do & not expect the same to continue forever. For example; the house used to get vacuumed every other day like clockwork. We've now instituted 2 days per week for the vacuuming. We're aging & just can't keep up the every other day thing so 2 days a week it is. 

For months and months I was having computer problems. Apple was working with me to resolve them. There were many, many, many, many phone calls back & forth and gobs of hours spent to isolate the problems and then to solve them. That took up massive quantities of time! I think we've got it licked now though. Thank you Apple!

I have no idea why you couldn't pm me. I haven't changed any of my settings, at least I don't think so. I'll go double check.

I discovered the problem with messaging me. I had used up all of my space. 100% full. OOPS!:o I cleaned out my messages so now there's room again.

• Upvote 1