Guest BERNESES

Island Oasis Frozen Drink Mixes

Rate this topic

Guest BERNESES

Many bars use these to make strawberry daiquiris, margaritas, etc. but I cannot find any info as to whether or not they are gluten-free. I looked them up on the web and many of the mixes list "natural flavors" but does anyone know the status? So many places use them and when I was just away in Turks and caicos, the bar at our resort used them so I steered clear of them, but I'm wondering if anyone knows. It would be nice to have a frozen margarita or pina colada since rum and tequila are OK for me. thanks, Beverly

Really would love to know this as well... am sitting in a bar in Miami wanting to get a virgin pina colada to go for my teen with celiac, he wants to try it so much. Can’t seem to find any info on it so following this thread

11 minutes ago, Oceana said:

Really would love to know this as well... am sitting in a bar in Miami wanting to get a virgin pina colada to go for my teen with celiac, he wants to try it so much. Can’t seem to find any info on it so following this thread

https://www.kerryfoodservice.com/kerry/en/Shop-Our-Brands/Island-Oasis/Shop-Island-Oasis-Products/Pina-Colada-Mix/p/20030EA

no gluten ingredients.  I would drink it