• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rae

New Healthy Product That We Can Eat Too!

Rate this topic

Hey everyone,,,,just wanted to share my new snack I have just discovered :D . They are called Healthy Delite and can be found in stores like Mrs. Greens, Stew Leonards,,,but i buy them online at www.yummydelights.com. Healthy delite are chips that are baked from real vegetables that are dehydrated. They also have apple chips. They have mixed veggies in a bag or jar, sweet potato, red onions, carrots, celery, taro, ect. The only bad thing is they are a little expensive :angry: , Price:$1.59 a bag, and about $4 a jar. I bought like 30 bags and it cost like 50something once shipping was included, but it was at my house in 5 days. So they are really good and healthy for you too. Check out yummydelights website,,,and also www.healthydelite.com to learn more about their products. They are now producing bags that say gluten-free right on the bag! They are yummy :P . let me know what you guys think if you are going to purchase them.