Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mle_ii

Need A Good Gi Dr In The Redmond/bellevue (seattle, Wa) Area.

I have a current GI, but I'm guessing his knowlege on Gluten Intolerance or celiac disease is pretty limited as I figured it out on my own. Also the Dr should be good about addressing the cause and not just covering the symtoms.

Any exist around here?

Thanks,

Mike

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have a current GI, but I'm guessing his knowlege on Gluten Intolerance or celiac disease is pretty limited as I figured it out on my own. Also the Dr should be good about addressing the cause and not just covering the symtoms.

Any exist around here?

Thanks,

Mike

It's a drive for you, but Marysville has one @ The NW Center For Optimal Health 360-651-9355

Any exist around here?

Thanks,

Mike

Another possibility is Tahoma Clinic in Renton, WA. Digestive issues are absolutely one of their specialties. There are both holistic MD's and naturopaths on the staff. Telephone: 425-264-0059.

Marcia

I would suggest dr. young oh in downtown seattle he's really good and friendly talks about all the options etc. I went in because I was told I had gallstones and couldn't find anyone to look into the gluten issue because of that, they just thought I was being stubborn! anyway, I don't think it takes a referral to see him (I didn't need one) and I'm pretty sure he's still taking new patients. he said he thinks some of my symptoms are from gallstones but did the upper endoscopy and took samples, he said it showed unexplained inflamation etc but not really celiac but because of my success with the gluten-free diet he said to stick to it because he's pretty sure I'm gluten intolerant