Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meggy

First Cleanser-renew For Life

Hello

I bought one of the First Cleanse-Renew for Life cleanses. Has anyone tried any of these? This one is marked on the box gluten free. I just was curious if anyone had tried and had any bad symptons.

Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Meggy,

I have done First Cleanse before. It is very gentle and did not bother me at all. It is great if you are not an experienced cleanser, as it is very easy to follow and gives you a bit more insight as to what cleansing feels like.

The thing about cleansing is that you have to do it at an optimal time. You should not be having "D"......or if you are, consult a Naturpath before starting, you shoundn't start one when you immune system is compromised, and if choosing one for a specific ailment (there are ones for liver cleanses, heavy metal detox, etc.) then make sure you do them in the recommended order. Also, you should only do one if you are in a relatively calm state. It is tough to be stress-free, but you should be feeling content, with supportive friends and family around.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Heather : )

Hi Meggy,

I have done First Cleanse before. It is very gentle and did not bother me at all. It is great if you are not an experienced cleanser, as it is very easy to follow and gives you a bit more insight as to what cleansing feels like.

The thing about cleansing is that you have to do it at an optimal time. You should not be having "D"......or if you are, consult a Naturpath before starting, you shoundn't start one when you immune system is compromised, and if choosing one for a specific ailment (there are ones for liver cleanses, heavy metal detox, etc.) then make sure you do them in the recommended order. Also, you should only do one if you are in a relatively calm state. It is tough to be stress-free, but you should be feeling content, with supportive friends and family around.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Heather : )