Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know if we can use the Flexible Spending Account medical card to purchase gluten free food? If I can where would I shop online?

Nostaglia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days!!!!

" 15 years of it's stress!"

"blood work show's a disease called celiac,

but it can't be that because it's rare!"

Diagnosed via blood and biopsy 2003

Not a medical professional just a silly celiac

offering support, my

experience and advice

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Does anyone know if we can use the Flexible Spending Account medical card to purchase gluten free food? If I can where would I shop online?

I read that the food is tax deductable if you have a dr's diagnosis...but I don't know about FSA's. You should ask the insurance adminstrator.

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

Guest Kathy Ann

Hi TiffJake,

Don't want to change the subject at all. But just noticed your bio. Where and how did you get the Lame Advertisement test accomplished. Have a doctor who suggested it, but have been having a hard time finding someone who knows anything about it. Thanks!

Hi TiffJake,

Don't want to change the subject at all. But just noticed your bio. Where and how did you get the Lame Advertisement test accomplished. Have a doctor who suggested it, but have been having a hard time finding someone who knows anything about it. Thanks!

Hey, I typed Lame Advertisement test and it came up something else. What's with that???

This forum automatically replaces certain strings of characters with others. So if you type "celiac disease" in a thread title, it will replace it with "Celiac Disease", as this will improve the search engine status on that keyword for the site. But if what you really meant was "Compact Disk", it's going to be a little hard to understand the new title.

So it also replaces certain character strings with the phrase "lame advertisement", such as certain service providers that tend to be a source of spam, even though the particular link may be legitimate. Probably something like that happened here.

I belong to another board that replaces certain less common character strings with animated smilies. So 'kat' is replaced with a bouncing cat, which makes it impossible to type several common female names.

Nothing