This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast
:o SITTING IN A POT PLANT??? you mean you are just growing the weed, right there at home, in front of God and everyone, and the kitty is peeing in it???????????????

*snigger* *snort*

Oh that is HeLarryUs! :lol::lol:(confirmed *snigger* and *snort*)

Yep, I saw it.....there was so much wrong with the deer story :huh: I mean, they used all of that equipment including the DEFIBRILLATOR :o That never would have happened.

Not to mention the possible tick issues.... :P

It would have been more realistic if the deer had jumped up, darted out into traffic and got hit by a car . . . AGAIN! :o

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast
Not to mention the possible tick issues.... :P

Hey, maybe they are going throw lyme disease in as one of the subplots for Izzie or one of the new interns. They can spend the whole season trying to diagnose it.

Mtndog Collaborator
Open Original Shared Link

may be offensive to some viewers

OMG- that was bizarrely hilarious...next Bollywood hit video? :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep- if you say it's offensive, I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Will is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's sitting in a what? Pot plant? :P Oh, plant pot!

OMG- did not watch Grey's. They saved a deer???????????? Holy beejaysus- I bear no grudge toward our deerly friends as they are cute and fuzzy, but the monsters they carry. I hope they sterilized themselves after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even I feel manly poking a campfire...OMG....maybe I'm a GIRLY-MAN :ph34r: :ph34r:

tom Contributor

:lol::):lol:

Ooooooo a new twist on the FoeNeddiKulls!

Me Likey! ;)

Hallllllllllloooooooooooooooo eberybubby!

I haven't been feeling silly for a little while, :( , but I think I'm baaaaaaaaaaack NOW!! :o:blink:

Hmmmmm how much catching up is there to do? :unsure:

And will I be able to resist commenting on stuff that everyone thought had played out . . . . . . .doubtful, tisn't it? :lol:

(what's a word in the 'giddy' ouevre but of a lesser magnitude - and wth . . .more manly? THAT'S what I feel in anticipization of kizzatchin' up!) :lol:<_<

P.S. BEV!!! You were my fellow Pretenders fan right? I've been quite pleased w/ myself to have worked up a decent rendition of "Talk of the Town". (ow! My arm!!) Must resist patting self on back so vigorously. :rolleyes: But what a song!!

<"such a drag . . .to want something sometimes, one thing leads to anotha'I-know"> :)

elye Community Regular

Ah! I, too, just love Chrissy Hynde. I hope she sings and composes forever... :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

It would have been more realistic if the deer had jumped up, darted out into traffic and got hit by a car . . . AGAIN! :o

That is EXACTLY what would have happened in real life, and what I thought would happen....but noooooooooooo, deer wakes up, stays calm and IN THE TRUCK, and wilderness rescue arrives.....RIGHT!!! <_<

....and possibly even MORE preposterous - Izzy in love with GEORGE.....ewwwwwwwwwwww.....I SO don't get that......not working for me!!!! and Meredith - - she is one screwed up chick.....who WOULDN"T fall for McDreamy? and also.....WTH is with these dozens of interns? Last season - six interns - this season, about 30? I might have to break up with grey's. :o

Hey, maybe they are going throw lyme disease in as one of the subplots for Izzie or one of the new interns. They can spend the whole season trying to diagnose it.

:lol: Excellent, let's write the producers!!!!!! and then maybe they can get Celiac and other co-infections all season! yay! :lol: Good times!

and there's tom!

but I gotta run now, over to mom's.....

see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
:o SITTING IN A POT PLANT??? you mean you are just growing the weed, right there at home, in front of God and everyone, and the kitty is peeing in it???????????????

No silly, they grow in the hydroponic greenhouse ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

My Maine Coon cat, likes to jump at the patio door, especially if there is a bug on it. He will jump as far as he can and try to catch it. If you start telling him...go get it where is it. He will start talking to you and it is real cute.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Ooooooo a new twist on the FoeNeddiKulls!

Hallllllllllloooooooooooooooo eberybubby!

Heigh Tomn - Gould two sea yew!

Nothing like a post from Tom to bring my speed-reading to a screaching halt.

.....WTH is with these dozens of interns? Last season - six interns - this season, about 30? I might have to break up with grey's. :o

I KNOW . . . they are definitely going to have to weed a few of those out!

CarlaB Enthusiast

Just one season? No, it won't be diagnosed until the reunion about 20 years from now!

Sorry, didn't watch all the You Tubes ... or catch up completely ... :ph34r:

elye Community Regular
No silly, they grow in the hydroponic greenhouse ;)

Nikki, from your photo of that gorgeous (sorry...guess I should be spelling it gor-juss) kitty, looks like he's FOUND the hydroponic greenhouse... :lol:

tom Contributor
Ah! I, too, just love Chrissy Hynde. I hope she sings and composes forever... :)

I second the hope!!

Not sure how it came up, but I was surprised a couple months ago to find only one fellow Pretenders fan!

<we interrupt this testimonial to report a hummingbird 6 ft away! :) >

Tattooed Love Boys came up but not her best line in it. ("I shot my mouth off and he showed me what that hole . . .was . .. . fo' ")

<hey . . . . safe to say anything since no one's offended by anything? . . .. .hmmm to test or not to test .. . THAT is the question>

And her best faux-vulgarity has to be in hmmm is it Up The Neck? "and the veins bulged on his . . . . . . . .. .. .. .. .brow"

We did that one in the band I was in in college. Did I already mention our singer was Adrian Arpel's daughter? Must have - I'm sure I brought up that band. We did a bunch of Pretenders.

[<<REW<<]

...Right....You're bloody well right!.....

. . . . You're comin' along . . . . ("School")

lol @ the Irish jokes!

(Speaking as Murphy/Sullivan/Barrett/Kelly etc)

But are there no jokes about Irish Women??? :huh:

tom Contributor
Heigh Tomn - Gould two sea yew!

Every word in whole sentence???

Gian-nit ( :unsure: ) is guiphted at this & mayks it luuk two ee-z. <_<

Yep, I saw it.....there was so much wrong with the deer story :huh: I mean, they used all of that equipment including the DEFIBRILLATOR :o

"Defibrillated the deer" has a "jumped the shark" ring to it.

Susie - Mom's been well since becoming part android?

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Susie is amused at the aforementioned.....

however...............

OMG I must report and confess something.

:o :o :o :o

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

OMG - -

I

CHEATED

today. Big time.

You see...I am TIRED of gaining weight instead of losing....and not being able to drop the pounds like I used to.....and I"ve NEVER been this weight in my life.

So, I ate FOUR of mom's Tollhouse cookies today....

and after that, stopped at grocery store, and got fried chicken. ate THREE pieces of fried chicken.

:(

God help me......I don't expect any sympathy at all.......just gotta get through the next few days. Some of you may recall - - I did this last summer - -two days of cheating and then - - murderously sick about 3 - 4 days later, jackknifed over in pain.....kind of a delayed and heinous reaction.

God help me............................... :huh: But if I can lose a couple of pounds from this? I"ll do it ONCE A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tom Contributor

:( :( :( :(

I've half a mind to . . . ..

Eh that's it .. .just me w/ half a mind.

P.S. I think I lost 7 lbs this week. Can I have some of yours? ^_^

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

:( :( :( :(

I've half a mind to . . . ..

Eh that's it .. .just me w/ half a mind.

P.S. I think I lost 7 lbs this week. Can I have some of yours? ^_^

You can have about 10 of mine, I had my final dress alterations done now, so I need to fit in that dress in 1 month!

jerseyangel Proficient

Susie.....don't MAKE me come out there!

I hate it that you are most likely going to be sick--but I hate it more that you are damaging youself :( I don't want to get too serious on this most fun thread, but there has to be a better way. Please don't make a habit of it.....

Ok, lecture over :D

Seriously though.....

Darn210 Enthusiast

Susie, Susie, Susie . . . <shaking head>

Time Out for you, young lady. Now you just sit there and think about what you've done!

Good thing the dingos don't have opposable thumbs or they'd be smackin' you across the nose with a newspaper.

Seriously though - I hope it's not too rough. And next time . . . hey, hey, hey, that was a trick. There will be NO NEXT TIME.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
P.S. I think I lost 7 lbs this week. Can I have some of yours?

Ptaum! :o You have GOT to EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be getting dangerously thin by now....

Susie.....don't MAKE me come out there!

Patti......you can come out. :(:) I NEED a good lecture, and a slap!!! evidently I lost my mind today, and my mom was a CO-CONSPIRATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Susie, Susie, Susie . . . <shaking head>

Time Out for you, young lady. Now you just sit there and think about what you've done!

:ph34r:Time out, indeed.

I have been in my bed since 7, reduced to crying, because the EVIL OPIATE is kicking in.....and so now I am CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: already barfed twice. :ph34r: Stomach pain beginning.................oh this is NOT going to be pretty..........

Last time I cheated (yes, Janet and others who don't know) was last summer, a two-day binge of doUGHnuts and banana bread. oh my loooooooooooooord - - I posted about that one. Curiously, there was a delayed reaction....and by the third or fourth night, I was jackknifed in pain, and sobbing in my bed...........................

This time - - I'm too embarrassed to announce it to the entire forum, let's just keep it between the sillies here, shall we.....

:ph34r:

:blink:

:huh:

back to silliness.......tomorrow I HOPE I see something insanely funny on here, I don't think it'll be my BEST day....

such an EEEEEEEJIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <slapping self in forehead>

elye Community Regular

Ah, poor Susie...well, I'm gonna offer nothing but sympathy and an understanding nod of the head. I'm in no position to lecture, as I certainly go there once, maybe twice a year. Hey! We're on the silly thread...think of the silliness of it all! Scarfing down hydrogenated oil, poisonously refined carbohydrates, modified corn syrup, then feeling the grenades go off in the old duodenum. Ugh...like an Intestinal Iraq. <_<:lol:

Anyways, last night I found myself dutifully eating a banana, and yes, it's true...I did NOT know where to look. :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Susie,

You poor little thing--the dunce cap made me giggle, though. :P

What's done is done--I just hope that the reaction doesn't last too long--and if I did come out there, I'd make you some of my peppermint tea. Very soothing :rolleyes:

Mtndog Collaborator

Aww...SusieQ- no lecture from me...just concern and a hug :wub: :wub: :wub: I hope the reaction doesn't last too long and that Nikki and I can fly out there soon to slap you around with a wet fish :P:o I LOVE that expression! And the dunce cap.

Sometimes, I think the things we do to ourselves are worse. My sister stuck a piece of a warm, fresh cider donut in my face last weekend and I came SOOOOOOOOOOOO close to swallowing it. I could smell the taste if that makes any sense.

But then I thought, hey I'm not even human.....I look human...but I'm a walking bacteria bomb (i wonder if they can make biological weapons out of people....I'd be a good one!) :ph34r: "You'd better watch it Prime Minister, or we WILL drop the Carla-Bev bomb on your arse!"

OK....back to silliness. Tom- yes, I LOVE Tattooed Love Boys (the song sillies!). Chrissy kicks butt! is she still married to the lead singer of Simple Minds or did he run off with that pretty tart Patsy Kensit? Or is she married to one of the oasis brothers?

I'm supposed to go camping today....head wants to go. Body wants to stay. Wish they would figure out something where your head can go out and party while your body stays home and recovers!!!!!!!!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Wish they would figure out something where your head can go out and party while your body stays home and recovers!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I think that's called an LSD tab :o

jerseyangel Proficient
:lol: I think that's called an LSD tab :o

:lol::lol: Good one Nikki!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Open Original Shared Linkis for Susie ;)

Archived