Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Floridian

Fourty Something Women

Carla, I thought you look like you are in your late teens. Can I have some of that LOL.

I am an Aries married to a Leo.

Morgan, love your baseball cap. I own many and yours is neat.

jestgar, your avatar is funnier then c**p. Laughing my head off. Now my ostrich has a child.

Scorpio

I am on the cusp of Aries and Taurus. Therefore, I just read both horoscopes for the day and take the better of the two! :lol:

Besides, what's the dif? I get to choose between the Ram or the Bull........ <_<

Jestgar.... I LOVE the avatar :lol:

Carla, I thought you look like you are in your late teens. Can I have some of that LOL.

I am an Aries married to a Leo.

Morgan, love your baseball cap. I own many and yours is neat.

jestgar, your avatar is funnier then c**p. Laughing my head off. Now my ostrich has a child.

I'm the other one in the red hoodie :lol::lol::lol: that's not my baseball cap

Sorry Morgan. I don't know why I kept thinking you had darker hair. But, I have never seen you with your hair not down. Well, anyway, tell your friend she looks cute in the cap.

I am on the cusp of Aries and Taurus. Therefore, I just read both horoscopes for the day and take the better of the two! :lol:

Besides, what's the dif? I get to choose between the Ram or the Bull........ <_<

:lol: Karen

That's kind of cool actually, and lucky, you have options :lol:

oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! :o:angry::o:angry::o:angry:

a dingo is going to DIE.....OMG....it's my fault....OMG......I have been working on a botanical painting, a watercolor of a foxglove from my own garden...years ago....just picked it up again to finish - the fact that I even WANT to paint again is a miracle in itself - it is glorious, if I do say so, and I have spent hundreds of hours on it - - it's the first botanical I've ever done wtihout use of photos for help - - JUST the specimen from garden, a real flower and nothing else......

SO I TOOK IT TO FRAMER TODAY......and....it was on the back seat of the car - before I knew it, my Annie jumped into the car....and trampled on the painting....... :(

oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeee......I am heartsick and you know that feeling when you wish you could just REVERSE THE LAST THREE SECONDS..................... :o

so I almost threw up, was shaking, called the framer, told him what happened - - - they might be able to mount it - - - -

:(:(:(

so now I gotta take these naughty, naughty dingos on a walk, will be back for my glass of wine later........

:angry::angry::angry:

a dingo is going to DIE.....OMG....it's my fault....OMG......I have been working on a botanical painting, a watercolor of a foxglove from my own garden...years ago....it was up on an easel (in plastic) for the last two years....just picked it up again to finish - the fact that I even WANT to paint again is a miracle in itself - it is glorious, if I do say so, and I have spent hundreds of hours on it - - it's the first botanical I've ever done wtihout use of photos for help - - JUST the specimen from garden - a real flower and nothing else......

SO I TOOK IT TO FRAMER TODAY......and....it was on the back seat of the car - before I knew it, my Annie jumped into the car....and trampled on the painting....... :(

oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeee......I am heartsick and you know that feeling when you wish you could just REVERSE THE LAST THREE SECONDS..................... :o

so I almost threw up, was shaking, called the framer - - shaking - told him what happened - - - they might be able to mount it - - - -

so now I gotta take these naughty, naughty dingos on a walk, will be back for my glass of wine later........

OH SusieQ- I'm SO SO SO sorry. Don't go for the wine though- it will only make you feel worse. A GIANT HUG!!!!!!!!

Oh Susie, I'm so sorry about the painting. No wine, NO WINE!!!! What you need are some deep breaths, breathe in the positivity and breathe out the murderous Dingo thoughts :lol:

must....banish....murderous...dingo THOUGHTS!!

it's more like grief, really....my creation - I mean, I can hardly sell the things, as each one is like giving birth, practically...and to have it trampled..... :(

Am eating Trader Joe's rice pudding....no wine....and gray's anatomy later - maybe that will help. :(

Oh Susan, I'm so sorry. :( I can just imagine how heartsick you are. Sounded beautiful. Good girl, stay away from the wine....pudding much better.

Guest melannen

Susan that's awful!! I hope the framer is able to save it!

I'm in trouble....I was supposed to record Grey's Anatomy for my sister and I forgot :ph34r:

I'm in trouble....I was supposed to record Grey's Anatomy for my sister and I forgot :ph34r:

Will someone tell me what happened so I can pretend I watched it? :rolleyes: I keep hearing something about Izzy's shocking surprise. What was it????? Soooo curious LOL

Guest melannen

I'm not really into the show, I was just supposed to record it for her as she was out :unsure:

Annie jumped into the car....and trampled on the painting.......

So sorry to hear of the disaster - after bringing it out, painting again and then wham - disaster strikes. Yikes!

Maybe its way of Annie saying - arent ya glad I'm feeling better? I think it wasnt that long ago when Annie was very sick. Get a slurpee kiss from her and be glad she didnt pee on it too!

If another story or 2 makes you feel better than here goes, real stories from my life as a tech:

Boxer ate the Christmas turkey - hubby had to bring it in cause he wasnt sure dog would make it to the vet alive if wife brought her...a big crowd to feed and no turkey. :blink:

Dog gets sprayed by skunk - dog runs into house and hides in bedroom......same bedroom as wedding dress to be worn by bride in 12 hours....... dog banished to kennel, dress hung outside while bride cries and wants to know if "skunk off" will get odour out. :o:o [skunk off is dog shampoo for moments like that]

I hope framer can save the day

a dingo is going to DIE.....OMG....it's my fault....OMG......I have been working on a botanical painting, a watercolor of a foxglove from my own garden...years ago....just picked it up again to finish - the fact that I even WANT to paint again is a miracle in itself - it is glorious, if I do say so, and I have spent hundreds of hours on it - - it's the first botanical I've ever done wtihout use of photos for help - - JUST the specimen from garden, a real flower and nothing else......

so I almost threw up, was shaking, called the framer, told him what happened - - - they might be able to mount it - - - -

That sucks! I'm sorry to hear this :(

At least is wasn't this... http://www.great-dog-gift.com/images/baddog1.jpg

;)

Susan, I am so sorry about the painting. All of your hard work and artistic talent. Maybe now you are suppose to do an even greater painting. Just remember you love your dingos and she did not do it delibertly.

I want to know if the skunk smell came out of the wedding dress?

Richard, I love the puppy peeing on the laptop. They have new laptops that you can spill liquid on the keyboards and I think that puppy owner should get one - he, he.

I am sorry to inject a serious note, but I do not want to start a whole thread for just one question. I had blood drawn a couple of days ago to be rechecked for gluten. If I have been gluten-free for 2 1/2 years, what numbers should my anti-glidian (sp) numbers be? They retested because my neuro problems are kind of getting worse and I am wondering if I have been lax in the gluten-free department and don't know it. So, does anyone know what the number should be? Thanks. I won't know for a couple of weeks.

I don't know numbers, but I know that I am not the same person I was before I got sick, I'm sorry to say.

xxoo

It's okay to not be the same person ... we are supposed to learn and grow from every trial life brings us ... look for the lesson in it ... what has being sick taught you? I may not be the same person, but overall I'm a better person than I was. I have realized that doing is not as important as being.

It's okay to not be the same person ... we are supposed to learn and grow from every trial life brings us ... look for the lesson in it ... what has being sick taught you? I may not be the same person, but overall I'm a better person than I was. I have realized that doing is not as important as being.

Carla:

I understand what you are saying and 100% agree, but I was referring to neuro damage caused by malabsorption before and after my dx.