Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kimberleyshort

Clan Thompson Gluten Free List For Pda

Hi,

I was dx with Celiac 6 years ago. Although I've been very careful with my diet I am much more sensitive to any type of "acciental" gluten ingestion. I'm thinking about purchasing the Clan Thompson Gluten free list for either my PDA or computer. Does anyone else use this system??

Thanks!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't have it but am planning on buying it next month. I love how they tell you the date it was verified and the exceptions like possible cc and then give you the number so you can call yourself. You can also make a shopping list on there. So handy!

~Savoring this new world of dark chocolate~

graves disease 1998

pos blood test sept 2006

pos biopsy oct 2006

gluten-free since oct 2006

Hi,

I was dx with Celiac 6 years ago. Although I've been very careful with my diet I am much more sensitive to any type of "acciental" gluten ingestion. I'm thinking about purchasing the Clan Thompson Gluten free list for either my PDA or computer. Does anyone else use this system??

Thanks!!

I have them both and love them! I use the one on my PDA the most but the one on my computer has an ingredients checker on it that I love, so when in doubt I type in the ingredient i am questioning and as long as its in there data base i get an answere. It is so helpful!!!

Hi,

Thanks!!

I just bought the food and drug combo... I went for the one time download thing... bc I figure I won't need anything but annual updates thanks to this forum... so far I really like it :-)

Robin L Healey, AFPA-CPT

Venus Bodyworks Personal Training

and Lifestyle Coaching

"Ive transformed my body and others...

are you ready to transform yours?"