Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have company and I need to know wich ones they brought I can drink. Crown Royal....DISARONNO Originale......Japanese Plum Gekkeikan? Thank You.

Myself-Age 25....I have had symptoms since at least 1998 if not since infancy (was diagnosed with malnutrition as a small child)...Positive results with gluten free diet!

Hannah-Age 5.....Has symptoms....Inconclusive blood tests....Positive diet response to both gluten free and lactose free!

Grace-Age 1.....Born at 29 weeks due to me having celiac....Has reflux and a feeding tube.

Husband-Not Celiac......has found that he does feel better when not eating allot of gluten.....is gluten free at home.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

We have company and I need to know wich ones they brought I can drink. Crown Royal....DISARONNO Originale......Japanese Plum Gekkeikan? Thank You.

:unsure: WINE, red wine and more wine!!!!!!!!!!!! I know whisky has gluten in it if that is what Crown Royal is. I drink wine! Good luck, Val

Valerie

DOG: Depend On God

Maker's Mark is gluten free. All distilled liquors are gluten free. The distilling process removed the gluten out of the liquor. Kaluah is gluten free. Crown should be fine. I drink Seagrams 7 with no problem.

Virginia Gentleman Whiskey is double distilled.

Flavored drinks, I don't know anything about, and would be cautious.

Wine is gluten free although some have sensitivity to the supphites in wine.

Enjoy.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien