Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flagbabyds

Mlb All Star Game

as most of you know, i am a MAJOR giants fan, and i love baseball overall.

So you could imagine that when I heard that the allstar game was going to be in SF, i was, exstatic!

My mom was a volunteer at the fanfest, so i got free tickets for all those days, we didn't get tickets for the actual game or home run derby, but still it was really fun.

Fan fest (also know as baseball heaven on earth) was such a blast. I had so much fun. I got 17 autographs, mostly from hall of famers, who i would never be able to get again. Plus I had my own baseball card made, and the ironic one, HAD MY PICTURE ON A WHEATIES BOX!!! my mom thought that that was too funny, and she wanted me to do it, in her words "this is the closest you'll EVER come to a wheaties box" :D

I also got a personalized national league jersey made with Stone on the back and #19, cause that's the number of my favorite player.

Even though the national league lost ;) it was still REALLY fun, and a great way to spend 5 days :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana