Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BettyL.

How Do You Post To A Forum

I have search the forum for a way to post to a forum. So far, I can find only posting to a member. As a new member I have no friends to post. Actually, I am looking for support as I face another major surgery and would like to discuss with others who have had hiatal hernias or other hernias. Thanks for your help with this matter.

Betty L.

Idaho

Welcome to the forum Betty, and you successfully posted!

I'm moving this over to "related disorders" so that hopefully someone will chime in about your concern.

(To reply to a thread, you hit "add reply". To start a new thread, choose the topic you want, and then near the top/right hand, hit "new topic")

Hi Betty and welcome :)

My hubby has a small hiatal hernia and it would seem many coeliacs discover they have one during their endoscopy.

Luckily for him once he went gluten-free it didn't cause him any more problems.

I'm sure there are others out there who will answer soon :)

Welcome to the forum Betty, and you successfully posted!

I'm moving this over to "related disorders" so that hopefully someone will chime in about your concern.

(To reply to a thread, you hit "add reply". To start a new thread, choose the topic you want, and then near the top/right hand, hit "new topic")

Thank you for your help; I have done a lot of schrolling through the forum looking for subjects that interest me. A number of my concerns have been answer. I no longer deel alone with my problem. I have updated my profile and add a photo.

Hi Betty and welcome :)

My hubby has a small hiatal hernia and it would seem many coeliacs discover they have one during their endoscopy.

Luckily for him once he went gluten-free it didn't cause him any more problems.

I'm sure there are others out there who will answer soon :)

Thanks for the welcome, I hope your husband nevers has to go through what I have been through in the last 10 years with my digestive system. If some doctor suggest he uses Nexium say NO!. I blame it for the start of my major problems.