Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kathy'sUnicorns

Waiting For Test Results

Hi all;

I had my blood test done Saturday and they still don't have the results back. This is my second day of being gluten free and I feel like a new person. On Monday I had left over japaneese steak house food (a last time out there if positive) for lunch. I was feeling so out of it. I felt drugged up, I couldn't concentrate on anything for an hour or so. Then that night for dinner I had fish that was breaded and started having the most excrusiating pain I've ever had and decided to go gluten free the next day. Even if my test results are negative I have had major improvement in just two days.

A little about myself. I have lupus (another autoimmune disease) so I'm sure I probably have Celiac Sprue. I've had problems with having bloating and pain in my stomach off and on for about 8 years. When I think back now I believe the times I didn't have pain I was on high doeses of prednisone.

Since about Spring I've started dropping things, having to look at words twice because I would read them wrong, when I spoke I would want to say one word but another one would come out (that made no sence <_< ) amoung other things. I read a post here the other day (not sure if it was this forum or not) that someone was saying things they had happening to them before being diagnosed and it was me to a T! I was so excited to finally find out I may not be as crazy as I thought I was.

Hope to get to know you all very well and will definately come to you for help and my time of uncertanty.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Guest keegans_mommy

I use to do that with words too! I would try and say one thing but another would come out, I would stutter and look stupid constantly! I hated public functions because of this nonesense!

I am happy you are starting to feel better! It will continue to feel better the longer you go without gluten. :)